* * * POSTPONED * * *
Census 2020 Event Sponsorship Information
Targeting Native Hawaiian Communities across Hawai‘i and the Continent
Welina mai kākou!
As we plan for Census 2020 and take an account of Native Hawaiians across the United States, Papa Ola Lōkahi (POL) will be providing a one-time sponsorship in the amount of $200.00 (two hundred dollars) that may be used to support activities and/or events:
- That support Native Hawaiians and their communities to complete census gathering work;
- That MUST occur between April 1, 2020 and July 31, 2020.
To be eligible to receive these funds:
- Your organization must have a 501(c)3 designation or fiscal sponsor;
- Your organization must be in good standing with the State of Hawai‘i (Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs)
If your organization is interested and meets the above eligibility criteria, the next steps are:
- Submit application via link (or click on image above) or complete and return the attached application form.
- First come, first served!
- Please submit a final report within two-weeks (2) after your activity/event. The report form is included for your convenience. Please include photos. A picture can be worth a thousand words.
Again, mahalo for your interest and participation in this engagement opportunity. Be creative! The Census 2020, critical for counting Native Hawaiians, will benefit our communities, which will lead to overall improvement of Hawaiian health and well-being. Papa OlaLōkahi looks forward to a continued collaborative partnership.
He aloha nō,
Sheri Daniels, EdD
Executive Director – Papa Ola Lōkahi