Employment Opportunities – Job leads in medical, public health and Hawaiian communities
- Clinical Supervisor – Voluntary Case Management. PARENTS, Inc., East Hawai‘i. Posted January 6, 2016. More information.
- Family Support Case Worker – Comprehensive Counseling and Support Services. PARENTS, Inc., East Hawai‘i. Posted January 6, 2016. More information.
- Student Helper, Mauli Ola. OHA. Posted January 7, 2015. Closes February 6, 2016. More information.
- Clinical operations supervisor. UH Native Hawaiian Health via UCERA. Honolulu, Oahu. Reposted 1/14/2016. More information
- Research Assistant, Kūlana Hawai‘i program. I Ola Lāhui. Posted Jan 2016. More information.
- Poo Kula, Maui Campus. Kamehameha Schools. Posted 1/4/2016. Applications due 2/5/2016. More information.
- Craig’s List
- Hawai‘i, State of
- Hawai‘i Alliance of Non-Profit Organizations
- Hawai‘i Job Bank
- Partners in Development
- Research Corporation of University of Hawai‘i
- University of Hawai‘i
- University of Hawai‘i at Hilo
Coconut Wireless. Papa Ola Lōkahi provides a clearinghouse for data and timely information associated with Native Hawaiian health. We collect, compile and freely share these resources with Hawaiians, their families and those who serve them. Click here for access to events, funding and training opportunities, publications and access to Hawaiian health information.